Learn how most programmatic platforms provide responsive ad-serving solutions to make ad placement quicker and more efficient.
- [Instructor] The ads we create for programmatic rely…on responsive systems, so if one ad is served between…20 different screens sizes across a display network,…you don't have create 20 different ads.…Usually for image ads, you upload up to 3 different versions…of images that the ad server will then use depending…on the device and ad slot where the ad is going to be served.…In some cases, the backup ad is going to be used to fill…the slots where the images do not fit in well.…
In the case of product feeds, with images for different…products that are served through display and remarketing,…the ad server tends to work with just one version…of the product images and it will automatically resize…the ad creative where appropriate.…When working with videos that are served across…multiple video and digital TV channels,…usually, it's efficient to upload one version of the video…that's going to conform with the specifications…of the ad servers.…
Whilst most modern programmatic platforms will cut down…on the amount of work that we need to do…
Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns