Influencers are key nodes within the global community, providing an exponential reach. Learn how to use programmatic and AI to drive an influencer marketing campaign, reducing the need for manual work.
- [Instructor] Influencers are key nodes…within the global community.…When we market to them correctly,…they can reach infinitely more people.…For example, campaign targeting 50 editors…of different medical journals might cost…the same as a campaign targeting 1,000 patients.…But, these editors will spread the story…to more than 3,000,000 people…through a combination of different lists.…Email lists and online blogs and so forth.…
Now the good news is that the days…when you had to travel hundreds of miles…to engage with specific influencers are over.…Now you can reach them silently…with personalized marketing materials…without many people knowing what your marketing tactics are.…You can tap into various central ecosystems to achieve this.…Possibly the most convenient way to reach people…based on their role would be through Linkedin.…
So, you would start the first leg of your…campaign with Linkedin display ads…and with sponsored emails…that are targeting these very specific individuals.…Which, of course, would've been very difficult…
Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns