In this video, study some examples of how programmatic advertising is used for different marketing needs by organizations of all sizes.
- [Instructor] Given that highly innovative…technology companies keep adding exciting features…to disrupt the ad industry, the potential users…of programmatic are constantly redefined.…We could spend an entire day reviewing…the different combinations of data points…that could be used in programmatic…and each of these could achieve a unique goal.…But broadly speaking here are some…of the current users of programmatic advertising.…Remarketing or retargeting, we've got a range of options…that exist so that we can retarget existing clients…or new potential clients based on specific user data.…
This breakthrough in marketing technology…is already enabling better ROI and conversions.…Lead generation exists as well as an option.…Through better audience insights you'll be able…to target affinity audiences and even…your competitors customers to generate leads…or at least position them closer…to your own buying funnel for future business.…We've also got highly responsive advertising…because programmatic enable you to create ads…
Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns