E-commerce advertisers use dynamic remarketing to show ads based on a users’ recent behavior. This literally eliminates the need to create a campaign for each individual product. Here you can learn how it is set up.
- [Instructor] Dynamic remarketing with Google Analytics…makes it easy to show individualized advertising…to thousands of visitors without the need to create…separate campaigns for each ad variation.…This is because Google uses the content and the products…that visitors view on our website,…to show ads with products that users find more interested.…So, whether you'd like to display products related to…what your visitor just viewed,…or a coupon discount for what the visitor…viewed without buying,…dynamic remarketing can do that in a way…that is highly relevant to the visitors…recent search behavior.…
So, you can also automate the up-selling…of any additional product by recommending related products…to users who already bought that on your site.…You really think of dynamic remarketing…as a way of further refining your targeting,…because we start by creating remarketing lists…with some basic criteria and Google Analytics,…but then, we add further criteria, such as product numbers,…shopping cart details and so forth.…
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Building remarketing lists
- Types of remarketing offered by Google
- Linking AdWords with Analytics
- Setting up Analytics campaigns
- Switching between AdWords and Analytics
- Dynamic remarketing for ecommerce
- Creating audiences
- Setting up a dynamic remarketing feed for display advertising
- Deciding on a budget
- Monitoring ROI