The DMP is a key component for media buyers. Explore some popular options that are currently available.
- [Instructor] Even though it is early days…for programmatic advertising,…already there's no shortage of…data management platforms or DMPS.…Some of the most popular providers will include…AdEX, MediaMath, Neustar, Adobe, Nielsen,…Oracle BlueKai, and also Google 360.…A DMP is a critical component of your overall…database marketing strategy.…Cost is certainly a factor.…This is where mass marketers…of low priced products…and niche marketers of high-end products often diverge.…
Have your projected ROI data ready…when choosing a DMP because acquisition cost…will be a consideration.…Keep in mind that…there will be some complaints where a particular DMP…does not support the initial phase of the campaign.…The subsequent data and campaigns will be driven…by the DMP once new customers enter your system…and you start to collect data on them.…
Generally,…some of the most desirable features of a DMP…will include the ability to build audiences,…to facilitate better CRM,…and to access audience insights through reports,…and also to enable customization of content,…
Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns