Many features in Ads can be invoked by rules, where the campaign manager receives a notification and pre-specified changes are made automatically. Learn how this is set up.
- [Narrator] With realtime advertising,…we have the ability to leverage data…and artificial intelligence to automate…changes to our campaign tactics.…The way to communicate these changes…to the AdWords interface is often through rules.…At the top right area you've got the…three-dotted drop down menu.…If you expand that and look under bulk actions,…we've got an area called rules.…Let's open that up.…This is where we would set up many of our automated changes.…
You would go and click on the blue plus sign.…Now we can set up a rule.…Notice that we've got a few different options.…We could apply the rule to ad groups,…or we can apply it just to a campaign.…We can apply it to specific keyword sets…or we can apply this to specific ad versions.…For now I'm going to select campaign…so that we can set up a broader rule.…From the drop down menu here,…you will notice that we've got a few options.…
We can pause the campaign.…We can enable certain campaigns.…We can send a notification email…depending on what we specify as an action.…
- Research and planning in Ads
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the Ads Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with Ads
- Using rules and automation in Ads
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via Ads
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketingwith Adriaan Brits1h 26m Intermediate
1. Research and Planning in Ads
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with Ads
4. Using Automation in Ads
5. Video Advertising in Ads
YouTube advertising via Ads6m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.