Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Review keyword quality score in AdWords, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- [Instructor] Now each keyword in your ad group…will have a quality score associated with it.…Scored between one and 10.…This is an estimate of the quality of your ads…and landing pages triggered by that keyword.…Having a high quality score, means that Google thinks…that your keyword and landing page are relevant to your ad.…A higher quality score typically results in a lower…cost to win the bid and usually yields a better…ad rank which is what determines placement.…Said differently, a keyword with a quality score of five,…I'd have to spend, say, $1.50 to win an auction,…whereas a keyword with a quality score of 10,…might only spend 75 cents to win that same auction.…
Now in many cases, keywords with low quality scores…won't even show the ad because the quality score…is too low.…Now, keep in mind that quality score is really intended…to give you a general sense of the quality of your ads,…but it's not going to take into account any…real time factors such as someone's actual search terms,…location or the time of day.…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Bing Ads Essential Trainingwith Joseph Kerschbaum1h 44m Beginner
Advanced Google AdWords Tips and Trickswith David Booth56m 54s Advanced
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.