Once you understand how custom reports can be set up and the feature-rich templates that can be used to speed up the process, reporting can be done at an expert level. This lesson shows you how.
- [Instructor] You'll probably need different reports…for different stakeholders in your company.…Let's walk through a few options that you can use.…What you see here in AdWords is the standard dashboard,…and it's a very broad view of the lifetime activity…of hundreds of campaigns within this specific account.…A quick toggle at the top of your timeframe area…could let you view monthly, weekly, or some custom periods,…but these are broad snapshots,…and it will have a limited value to you.…
To take a deeper dive, let's open up a campaign.…I'm going to click on Campaigns…and just select a campaign that's live.…Now make sure that you're in the Ad Groups tab,…and then we can view the campaign snapshot at that level.…This is great for the finance team…since they don't investigate specific keywords,…but they'd rather look at overall performance.…If you head down towards the middle right area,…there's going to be a three dotted column drop down list.…
If you click on that, you'll be able to modify your columns.…Now you can choose from an entire range…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketingwith Adriaan Brits1h 26m Intermediate
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.