Remarketing is already a key aspect of PPC. See how the use of additional data points through programmatic can enhance your retargeting campaigns and ROI.
- [Instructor] As a marketing campaign specialist,…through PPC, you should already be familiar…with remarketing, which is the ability to serve specific ads…to previous visitors based on a variety of different rules.…Using your DMP and your customer data in programmatic…will help you to further refine the rules of remarketing.…This will help you to expand the type of advertising…and support that you can provide to the customer…along their entire journey, and ultimately,…this will aid the customer retention at critical junctions.…
You can deploy remarketing through LinkedIn…to reach B2B users specifically, through Facebook…and through the entire Google Display Network,…to reach a full spectrum of users.…Remarketing can happen in real time.…Customer based targeting can happen…when we're tracking users who visited our site,…or they are a customer and we've got their contact details…to target them on participating sites,…for example, Facebook.…
This is essentially remarketing…that's delivered in real time.…For example, immediately after visiting a product,…
Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns