- Building remarketing lists
- Types of remarketing offered by Google
- Linking AdWords with Analytics
- Setting up Analytics campaigns
- Switching between AdWords and Analytics
- Dynamic remarketing for ecommerce
- Creating audiences
- Setting up a dynamic remarketing feed for display advertising
- Deciding on a budget
- Monitoring ROI
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Adriaan] My name's Adriaan Brits, and I'm a marketing consultant. Marketing campaign specialists use remarketing with Google AdWords and Analytics to retarget specific visitors based on a variety of custom criteria. In Remarketing Basics, I will show you how to build remarketing lists with Google AdWords and Analytics. And then we'll go through key differences between these two interfaces. You will learn about the types of remarketing available with Google and see how it can increase ROI. I will show you how to link up AdWords and Analytics accounts and how remarketing tags work.
We will cover basic output setup using remarketing lists and rules, dynamic remarketing, custom domain engines, and the use of RSLA. All of this is aimed at levering more efficient campaigns. I would like to invite you to join me on the course, after which you should be well equipped to set up future remarketing campaigns with Google.