Through a combination of free review listings on Google maps and paid advertising, you can target mobile users within a certain radius of a specific location, as a precursor to in-store marketing. See how to set up relevant targeting.
- [Narrator] Before we can tap into near field communication…with in-store clients that does not rely on Google…but on other systems,…we first need to get visitors in our store.…Your first port of call should always be to gather…a little bit of free online real estate from Google…by making sure that you are on Google Maps…and that happy customers have reviewed your service.…This should provide you with a sizeable chunk of visitors…who searched via mobile.…The second layer of mobile marketing based on location…is where you can rely on search and display advertising…to target mobile users specifically…due to their perceived intent to purchase.…
This is something you should be well familiar with…as a campaign manager.…In AdWords, if you select one of your campaigns,…and then, once you're at a campaign level,…there are two things to watch for here in the left column.…We've got locations and we've got devices.…This is of course, besides all of the other standard…campaign settings that you need to take care of.…If we select locations, typically with mobile marketing,…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketingwith Adriaan Brits1h 26m Intermediate
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.