In a mobile-first environment where app developers monetize their properties with advertising, learn how programmatic can help you access these opportunities.
- [Narrator] With programmatic, we can choose…to display ads within apps or specific devices,…such as a mobile.…Notice that the click-through rates,…or CTRs on mobile ads, are much higher…than on any other device.…However, bounce rates and accidental clicks…are also the highest on this device category.…As an agency, I never allocate my client's budget…where the highest CTR is but rather…where we can find the highest return on investment.…
What makes us target a mobile particularly…is usually the location of the user…or other intent based signals, for example,…when a mobile is searching for a restaurant or a shop,…then, we know that we've got a bigger chance of converting.…Since many app developers and publishers…are monetizing their apps through advertising,…it gives us the opportunity to target in-app users…and to serve ads to them.…
In the course, SEO for apps, you'll learn…that many apps are also becoming search-centric.…So targeting search apps with your ads…can help you to discover a new stream of visitors,…
Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns