Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns
Skill Level Advanced
- [Instructor] Programmatic media buying is the result of data-driven artificial intelligence and technological integration of media buying across most of the world's online ecosystems. My name is Adriaan Brits. I'm a digital marketing consultant working with digital advertising. In this course, I want to give you a headstart in the exciting and highly disruptive world of programmatic advertising. You'll learn about the technology that automates a lot of our work and how real-time buying and an omnichannel approach is now a reality.
To provide an overview of most of the processes used between publishers and advertisers, What PPC specialists already know, together with new disruptive ideas on how programmatic campaigns can use data points to further enhance their targeting, including through remarketing. Finally, in acting on audience insights, we'll cover the need for attribution modeling and to tackle ad fraud. On completion of the course, you'll have a good overview of key opportunities in programmatic media buying.
You'll be in a better position to make decisions that will shape the future of your business and digital marketing career.