Despite video advertising rolled out across Facebook, Amazon, and other providers, YouTube and the Google Display Network still have a large market share. This overview video talks about the opportunities of video marketing.
- [Instructor] Video advertising should not be confused…for standard text and display ads…shown on the YouTube interface,…exactly as you can see here on the screen.…This is because Google display your adds…across the interface,…which is now part of its Display Network.…With video advertising, we refer specifically…to your own short video ad…that is displayed in various video viewers,…including YouTube,…and this happens just before a user watches the video…that they intended to watch.…
This also occurs throughout the user watching a video…by means of an ad interruption…where they are forced to watch your ad…or sometimes, they can skip the ad after a few seconds.…Publishers who display video via HTML5,…or Android and iOS apps,…can belong to the Google Display Network.…They just need to enable AdSense…for video in their publisher account.…After this, they can request that the Google SDA…serve out content on their video inventory.…
Alternatively, those who publish on YouTube…can monetize directly…through the YouTube Partnership program.…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketing (2016)with Adriaan Brits57m 19s Intermediate
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketingwith Adriaan Brits1h 26m Intermediate
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.