Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Google Ads (AdWords) Essential Training.
- [Brad] Thanks for watching.…I hope you've enjoyed taking this course…just as much as I've enjoyed sharing it with you.…I really encourage you to continue exploring…the online marketing landscape.…You can dive deeper into each…of the topics we've covered right here.…I can't stress the importance of good analytics enough,…so your next stop might be to watch…Google Analytics Essential Training.…There I'll explain how to set up a Google Analytics account…and glean insights from each of the reports.…I cover the out-of-the-box functionality,…from account creation to reporting fundamentals,…and I explain how to interpret your results,…create and track goals,…and use options like dimensions and segments…for deeper insights.…
From there, you might be interested in exploring…Marking Foundations: The Marketing Funnel.…There I'll walk you through how the marketing funnel works…and how to use it to understand the customer's journey…on their path to purchase.…Now we've covered a lot of material in this course,…so feel free to revisit it from time to time…
Once you've set up a new campaign and written your first ad, you can learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor their performance. Instructor Brad Batesole also shows how to optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI). Finally, go beyond the basics of AdWords with ad extensions—a feature which can increase your click-through-rate by several percentage points. By the end of the training, you'll know everything you need to create effective PPC ads on the Google ad network.
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up an AdWords account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 11/21/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating responsive search ads and adding a click-to-message extension.
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
Connecting Google Analytics3m 32s
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.