Join Adriaan Brits for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Advanced Google Ads (AdWords).
- [Instructor] In this course, we zoomed in on some…of the more advanced options available in Google AdWords.…Any PPC campaign managers will no doubt be able to expand…on this by working more closely with developers…and by staying up-to-date with product updates from Google.…Over the next few months, you're going to notice a lot more…innovation in the online ad industry, as the rise…of artificial intelligence and more data sources…will affect the capabilities of programmatic media buying.…
It is therefore an exciting time in the industry…and you can expect more updates on this topic…to follow soon.…I look forward to hear how you're getting on…with your Google AdWords campaign, so feel free to connect…with me and let me know via LinkedIn.…Remember, there are plenty of good choices out there…when it gets to search and display and its a good time…to master several platforms to increase your ability…to compete.…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketingwith Adriaan Brits1h 26m Intermediate
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.