After completing the course, there are many useful exercises and next steps that can be taken. Members are invited to replay some of the most useful remarketing tips and guides whilst implementing it in a live environment.
- [Instructor] As you can see, online remarketing…has the potential to increase sales, improve customer care,…brand awareness, and much more.…It is, however, up to the marketing campaign specialist…to configure the right combination of targeting criteria…and to frequently monitor the campaign's performance.…I would like to encourage you to learn even more…about online marketing with various ecosystems such as…LinkedIn, Google, and Facebook.…The more time you spend researching your options…as a marketer, the better results…you will have on campaigns.…
All digital ecosystems release frequent updates,…so try to stay up to date in order to be ahead of the game.…And finally, stay in touch.…You can find me on LinkedIn.…I'd love to hear how you're using these techniques…in order to set up great marketing campaigns.…
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Building remarketing lists
- Types of remarketing offered by Google
- Linking AdWords with Analytics
- Setting up Analytics campaigns
- Switching between AdWords and Analytics
- Dynamic remarketing for ecommerce
- Creating audiences
- Setting up a dynamic remarketing feed for display advertising
- Deciding on a budget
- Monitoring ROI