Join Michael Duquet for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Writing Ad Copy.
- As long as people have needs,…there will always be advertising.…If you are able to write effectively…and clearly communicate a message,…you are a rare breed of commercial writer…and you'll always be in demand.…When coming up with this course outline,…my main goal was to take a break from the actual…writing part of what we do, so you could think…about what you're trying to communicate…and how you can best communicate it.…We touched on your message, your audience,…how people make purchasing decisions,…and also hopefully increased your understanding of…useful tactics some marketers use to create better ad copy.…
No matter where someone sees your ad,…in a newspaper, on a web page, or on social media,…their brain processes it the same way.…Sure, overcoming their skepticism and building excitement…in a short format is really really hard,…but with the right approach and research it does get easier.…If there's one thing I urge of you,…it's to keep reading and researching ways to improve.…There are great resources out there…
- Describe how to keep content relevant.
- Recognize the importance of carefully choosing grammar and syntax.
- Cite ways to improve the chances of acquiring new customers in your ads.
- Differentiate between website ad copy and social media ad copy.
- Explain the value of customer personas.
- Name the ways in which content marketing differs from traditional advertising.