Campaign managers no longer need to run separate campaigns for each location thanks to multi-location bid adjustments—provided that copywriting does not differ greatly by region. Learn how to use these bid adjustments.
- [Narrator] If I had to show you…what my campaign structures looked like several years ago,…you might have had hard time keeping track…because I've set up campaigns by city,…by country, by region,…to adjust for regional factors.…Because, often, we find that there's a direct correlation…between the GDP capita in a region and the cost per click.…Because spending power affects ecommerce performance,…and consequently, how much we're willing to bid.…
But here in the latest version of Google AdWords…you can set up multilocation bid adjustments…for any target location.…From the left column you would select locations.…Then, as you scroll down this list of target locations,…you will observe a bid adjustment column.…You'll see what was already set up for the campaign.…Now for this particular campaign,…there were some regions where we wanted to reduce…how much we're willing to pay per click,…although we still wanted to advertise within these regions.…
To do this, from the campaign targeting,…you should already know how to add and remove…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketingwith Adriaan Brits1h 26m Intermediate
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.