See how to use the Chrome emulator to anticipate the user experience for various screen sizes and devices and to understand why analytic results may vary across devices.
- [Narrator] The use of emulator views…is something that can help you…to better optimize mobile campaigns.…With bigger teams you typically have…a UX and development team who takes care of this,…but it's useful for campaign managers…who until troubleshoot campaign performance…to be onboard with this.…The easy part in mobile marketing…is of course campaigns that run app installs…because it's downloaded directly…from the Play Store and other app stores.…The more challenging part is your own landing pages…for paid visitors.…
Let's open up a page that contains a contact us form.…This is really a landing page where each action…will constitute a conversion.…Now let's do this in Google Chrome.…We head towards the top right,…this three-dotted drop down tool,…and go down to more tools.…Then select developer tools.…Now this will change and bring you to an emulator.…If it doesn't, just select that little button here…that says toggle device toolbar.…
Then it will produce the emulator view for you.…On the right hand side we have a code inspector…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketing (2016)with Adriaan Brits57m 19s Intermediate
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketingwith Adriaan Brits1h 26m Intermediate
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.