In this video, see a breakdown of media types that are assembled on the fly through programmatic media placements. Also, receive an overview of how the industry is evolving.
- [Narrator] Whatever digital channels are available…you will find a media type to use through programmatic…to reach the audience on that channel.…The most common examples of media types include video ads,…which enable you to tap into the explosive growth…of mobile video and other trends, going way beyond…YouTube and Facebook video, including digital TV.…The programmatic advantage means that you can show videos…to customers of a specific profile only when they want…to relay the content that indicates an interest…or visits specific content sites.…
Responsive banners ads that can be either static…or interactive can be placed on very specific ad slots…and positions such as the header or side bar location.…Simple and effective text ads can be placed either through…contextual targeting or based on very specific user data,…for example, while using the LinkedIn platform.…Don't be surprised if soon you find the option…to place voice ads on digital radio, virtual reality games,…or podcast channels, because this entire area…
Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns