See how MCC scripts can help managers run a scaled operation and reduce manual intervention in campaigns.
So, if you head over here to the Solutions area,…within the Developer section,…and, here, you can then see a list of scripts…that can be adopted and modified.…Some scripts will relate to reporting,…others will help with bid adjustments…and other bidding options.…And you can have scripts that'll act…as specific account tools,…and some scripts that'll trigger alerts…and send you notifications on that.…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketingwith Adriaan Brits1h 26m Intermediate
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.