Search marketing is all about user intent, which is measured through conversions rather than click through rates. The performance of keywords can be a direct trigger for changes to whether these keywords are used and how you bid on them. Learn how to auto
- [Narrator] Rules that affect our keyword bids…can be really useful for many reasons,…such as to protect our budget if conversions go down…without having to terminate the campaign,…or to respond automatically to the action of competitors.…If you're in the rule area, click on the blue plus sign…to create a new rule.…Now select keyword rules from the drop down list.…Next we're going to select here change keyword bids.…
We're going to specify that we will apply…to all enabled keywords, so we select that from the list.…Under action, let's select decrease the bids.…We're going to specify that bids need to decrease…by, let's say, 10%.…Now under condition, let's click on add.…From this long list of options here,…we're going to scroll down…and we're going to select conversion rate.…
Let's continue all the way down until we can find…the conversion rate.…We've selected conversion rate here.…Let's say that if the conversion rate…becomes less than 5%,…we would like to apply this rule.…Now if you scroll down and you fill out…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketing (2016)with Adriaan Brits57m 19s Intermediate
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketingwith Adriaan Brits1h 26m Intermediate
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.