Manager accounts enable you to operate campaigns at scale and work with other team members, and they also enable you to use remote team members very efficiently. Learn more in this video.
- [Instructor] Here in the Google AdWords tool section…there is an option for manager account.…Let's walk through the features…and do a quick demonstration on it.…It is used if you want to manage…different AdWords account from one single dashboard.…So you do not need to log in and out…of various accounts once it's all setup.…It makes reporting easier,…and you have consolidated billing.…This can be used by agencies or, for example,…if you own a nationwide franchise…where one central office manages…the AdWords campaigns for several…independent locations who then…take care of their own billing.…
The main idea is that it's quick…to use with a single login.…Once your client authorizes to use…an account manager,…then their account will appear…on your list of accounts…all available in one console.…If the client revoked access…the account will simply disappear from your list.…You can label accounts to make it easy…to navigate and create automatic rules…that apply to various accounts from here.…In terms of access control,…this can also be used for agencies…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketingwith Adriaan Brits1h 26m Intermediate
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.