In this video, Adriaan Brits previews how campaigns are managed in the latest version of the AdWords editor.
- [Narrator] In the latest edition of the AdWords editor,…it's starting to look like the kind of tool…that an agency worker can take seriously.…It has features that support a more scaled operation.…Before we get started, I'm going to show you…what we would do for every account…that is managed through the tool,…or just for your manager account,…because that will give you access…to other accounts that are linked.…On the left here, click on add.…You would authorize this by opening up the browser…and then selecting your first account…that you would like to use, and click on allow to authorize.…
Now it gives you an authorization code,…which we would copy here, close the browser.…Back here in the editor…you'll paste the code and click on okay.…Now it will download your campaigns.…It can download all of your campaigns…or just a few campaigns that you would specify.…I'm just going to specify some campaigns here…that we would like to bring in.…
We click on okay.…Now these campaigns have been imported…so that we can work offline with them.…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.