The basis for bid adjustments can be quite wide. This can all be automated if certain things happen to the campaign, or certain performance targets are met. See how to set these adjustment rules.
- [Narrator] Let's look at another example…to reinforce the use of bid adjustment rules.…On the top right three-dotted drop down menu,…expand it and then look under bulk actions…and click on rules.…Now we're going to hit the blue plus sign.…From the drop down menu…we're going to select ad group rules.…Next we're going to specify that we would…like to pause an ad group if something happens.…This is because we want to stop a campaign…from running if there is a particular instance.…
Depending on the severity of this measure,…you might choose all ad groups,…or you might choose just one ad group from the list.…If I click on select ad groups, I can pick maybe just one…of my ad groups here as an example, and then click on done.…Now under condition, if you click on ad,…it will provide you with a very long list…of possible conditions.…Let's go down all the way and find conversion rate.…
Here is the conversion rate.…I'm clicking on conversion rate.…We want to specify a minimum percentage of two.…If the conversion rate drops under 2%,…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketing (2016)with Adriaan Brits57m 19s Intermediate
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketingwith Adriaan Brits1h 26m Intermediate
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.