Learn about the automation process and systems involved when publishers and advertisers interact through the auction or the direct buying process.
- [Instructor] Now we'll look at the process…of how the advertisers and publishers interact.…If there is one area where machines are already…replacing humans, it is in the area of digital advertising.…The role of account managers and salespeople…in digital advertising is becoming almost obsolete,…with the exception of native advertising…campaigns that require more editorial services.…As far as the publisher is concerned,…the popular way supported by SSPs…is to start by installing a script within its inventory.…
The script then measures the category…and the volume of inventory available.…For example, 20,000,000 impressions…within the finance category…and 1,000,000 impressions within the fitness category.…Then where premium positions are available such as…a header banner, the publisher can then tag it as such.…And this information is then fit through to the DMP…where the advertisers are waiting.…As far as the advertisers are concerned, they use a DMP…that will consider the available impressions…across the display name.…
Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns