Raising your cost-per-click in campaigns does not guarantee higher traffic quality and finding the right reason for high bounce rates is essential. The process taught here helps you to audit the right metrics.
- [Instructor] As an advanced user of Google AdWords,…you need to demonstrate to clients, colleagues,…or employers that you're capable of dealing…with key account problems.…One of the biggest disappointments is waking up,…logging into AdWords,…and then, to see a huge bill after you…generously assigned the high bid adjustment for mobiles,…and then if you look at your Analytics account,…if you notice that most of the traffic…had bounced immediately.…In consulting with many businesses,…I've met numerous PPC managers…who feel personally responsible for this loss.…
Their days can be filled with unhealthy stress…because they subscribe to information sources…that places the blame for high bounce rates…solely on the campaign managers.…I've got some good news for you,…there is a simple formula…to take the stress out of this.…If you follow it, you can relax…and really do your job with confidence.…The first stop on your journey is page load time.…You want to quickly produce an analytics report…that'll cement your page load speed…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.