Join Adriaan Brits for an in-depth discussion in this video Final steps, part of Online Marketing Foundations: Digital Marketing Research.
- [Instructor] As you can see,…conducting digital marketing research can give you access…to all sorts of data and insight…about your customers and competitors.…And this data can help you make informed decisions…to grow your business and reach even more customers.…If you'd like to learn more…about digital marketing research,…there are a few resources I'd recommend.…Firstly, explore Google Analytics.…Be sure to check out the Google Analytics course…with Brad Batesole.…This is a great course that gives you a detailed look…at how you can use Google Analytics…to uncover insights about your company.…
There are also a host of other marketing courses available,…from Facebook to AdWords and many more.…On LinkedIn Groups, you'll find special interest groups…with relevant discussions about digital marketing.…Be sure to follow those.…And finally, stay in touch.…You can find me on LinkedIn.…I'd love to hear how you're using these techniques…to conduct your own research.…The more you learn about the different tools available…
Adriaan Brits consults with organizations all over the world at improving their market research practices. Here, he shares his knowledge with you. Using data from big (and free) online ecosystems such as Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, Adriaan shows how you can measure consumer demand, trends, market competitiveness, and direct competition. He also introduces some premium toolsets used by professional marketers. By the end of the course, you'll have the skills to conduct your own independent research and investigate your customers and competitors online.
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative research
- Understanding the limitations of what you can research online
- Using Google AdWords, Facebook, and Amazon to measure demand
- Using LinkedIn and Google to measure competition
- Seeing marketing research in action
- Using free or premium tools to carry out online research
- Using Alexa, SEMrush, and SimilarWeb for in-depth research
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Q. This course was updated in 12/2017. What topics were updated?
A. The following topics were part of the update: professional research tools, SEMrush, and SimilarWeb.