Various other feed-based data and user behavior can impact your campaign behavior. This is all automated through if the campaign is set up correctly. See examples of how this works.
- [Instructor] Ad Automation in AdWords…can be set up in such a way that whatever users will see…in real time is based on their most recent online behavior.…And even feed based impulses from the business…and the physical environment.…This can be based on their search behavior,…in which case we use dynamic search and customizers.…Or it can be based on browsing behavior,…in which case we make use of remarketing with list rules…and dynamic display ads.…
These are two very different concepts…which we cover in relevant courses.…Notice also that there's a clear difference…between dynamic and responsive ads.…Dynamic ads is precisely what we've just discussed,…which is responding to the user's behavior.…Whereas responsive ads is simply the ability…to serve an ad based on the screen size…and the device of the user.…The best way to get up to speed with dynamic display ads…is first to learn about dynamic display feeds…remarketing and ad creation.…
To do this, I would recommend that you complete…the course on remarketing that covers both…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.