Deciding on a remarketing budget requires that the user considers a range of factors. Learn more about budget issues here in order to improve the ROI of the campaign.
- [Instructor] Now we're going to discuss…how to decide on a remarketing campaign budget.…Most businesses require advertising campaigns…to be profitable with a good return.…Your finance team will know what budget is available,…but knowing how to control that budget…through advanced targeting options,…and the delivery of an optimized campaign,…is down to a marketing campaign specialist.…And that's why you should take a deep interest…in mastering all the options available…in your campaign settings.…
The campaign goal agreed with your finance team…will influence the setting significantly.…For example, an online newspaper…may spend a lot on brand building.…So, raising and maintaining awareness without…specific conversion requirements is quite normal.…On the other hand, if your business sells fashion online,…you'd be remarketing very specific products to visitors,…and your finance team would want to see…specific conversion rates in the form of sales.…
Remember, there should always be a test budget,…as much as 5% of the initial campaign spent.…
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Building remarketing lists
- Types of remarketing offered by Google
- Linking AdWords with Analytics
- Setting up Analytics campaigns
- Switching between AdWords and Analytics
- Dynamic remarketing for ecommerce
- Creating audiences
- Setting up a dynamic remarketing feed for display advertising
- Deciding on a budget
- Monitoring ROI