There is a limited opportunity to remarket to customers with a Gmail account through customer match. In this video, Adriaan Brits show you how to set up such a campaign.
- [Narrator] Customer Match from Google AdWords…is a great way to reconnect with customers…who are already in your database,…at least for those customers who have…a Gmail account with Google.…Smart marketers would ask,…"Well, why should I pay Google to market to a customer…"I already have?"…That's a very valid point,…but imagine if you could market to these users…when they are reading content that relates to your service.…Then you could prevent them from buying elsewhere…or you could simply use this…for additional brand awareness.…
Before we can set up any campaigns,…we need to add a customer list within our shared library.…To do this we'll head into Google AdWords…and we'll navigate to the top right drop down menu…and take a look under shared library.…Select audience manager from there and then click on…the blue plus sign so that we can add a new list.…From this drop down menu we select customer list.…
Now we'll give the audience a name.…We'll call it email list one.…Notice that there are different formatting guidelines…
- Research and planning in Ads
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the Ads Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with Ads
- Using rules and automation in Ads
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via Ads
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketingwith Adriaan Brits1h 26m Intermediate
1. Research and Planning in Ads
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with Ads
4. Using Automation in Ads
5. Video Advertising in Ads
YouTube advertising via Ads6m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.