Learn how to incorporate various tactics and set up a dynamic remarketing in Google. The campaign created here can then be accessed again to make final adjustments.
- [Narrator] Now let's run through how to set up…the Dynamic Remarketing Campaign from…within Google AdWords.…So we've logged into Google AdWords now.…Make sure you click on the Campaign's tab,…and again the Campaign's tab below that.…Now we just going to click here on the right tab…that says Ad Campaign and we specify to Google…that this should be a Display Network only campaign.…Now if you want to specify marketing objectives you can…do that, or you can click on no marketing objectives.…
Let's specify here as by on our website.…Now as with all campaigns, we're just going to specify…a daily budget and we are going to give…our campaign a name.…So I'm just doing that now.…And once that's done, we can click here on…show additional settings.…Dynamic Ad settings will appear and we confirm to Google…that we'd like to use Dynamic Ads.…And now we need to select the business type.…
So don't select retail unless you…have a Google Merchant account.…Otherwise, in most cases we'll select the option…here that's most relevant to our business.…
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Building remarketing lists
- Types of remarketing offered by Google
- Linking AdWords with Analytics
- Setting up Analytics campaigns
- Switching between AdWords and Analytics
- Dynamic remarketing for ecommerce
- Creating audiences
- Setting up a dynamic remarketing feed for display advertising
- Deciding on a budget
- Monitoring ROI