A dynamic remarketing campaign usually targets a specified audience. Learn how to set up your audience details in Google and zoom in on the users who really matter.
- [Voiceover] By now you should be familiar…with remarketing audiences.…Creating an audience…for dynamic remarketing is no different.…But we can go a step further…and target customers based on their intent…or where we believe they are in the sales funnel.…Here is an example of how retailers might set up…audience segments for dynamic remarketing.…They may, for example, decide to create…a segment called Cart Abandoners,…where users who went as far as…to visit the checkout pages are gathered.…
Now, in this case we'd use dynamic remarketing…to display coupon code or additional promotional messages…for the specific product that they did not buy.…Or, we might create a segment called Searches,…and this could focus on all products…that matches the customers specific search.…And this is especially useful…for larger e-commerce websites.…We could also create a segment called High Value Customers,…which might focus on products…within a high yielding or luxury segment…where we know that the value of the items…will justify additional advertising.…
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Building remarketing lists
- Types of remarketing offered by Google
- Linking AdWords with Analytics
- Setting up Analytics campaigns
- Switching between AdWords and Analytics
- Dynamic remarketing for ecommerce
- Creating audiences
- Setting up a dynamic remarketing feed for display advertising
- Deciding on a budget
- Monitoring ROI