Learn how to get started with Google AdWords: setting up an account and billing details.
- [Instructor] Let's also open a Google AdWords account. In your browser, if you type adwords.com, Google will redirect you to this particular page and now when you're in the sign up area, you just click on Start Now. That'll take you to the next area and notice that depending on your region, Google will offer you a guided setup where you can enter your email address and your website and in this particular case, it's going to also help you set up your first campaign. If you don't want that, you just click on skip the guided set up and that'll take you to this area and here, you would simply enter your email address and your country and your time zone and your preferred currency and once you've done that, you'll click on save and continue.
Now, once you've done that, you'll get a confirmation email from Google and you'll be able to log into the ad interface and if you log into the ad interface, it'll look something like this where you can click on that little settings button and the moment you select Billing and Payments, it will bring you to an area here where you can change your payment methods and your company details and this is also where you would take it further and update the individual details to company information.
Excellent, so that's straightforward. That's not very difficult to get started with both Bing Ads and Google AdWords
- Understanding the difference between search and display advertising
- Mapping PPC marketing to the sales funnel
- Using marketing agencies and campaign specialists
- Creating a Bing Ads account
- Creating a Google AdWords account
- Granting access to third-party users
- Setting up a campaign in Bing Ads and Google AdWords
- Setting keyword match types
- Copywriting for PPC ads
- Improving the quality score of your ads across different networks
- Using goals and conversion tracking
- Handling typical problems in PPC advertising