Learn about why some brands and publishers might prefer direct buying over auction, and learn more about the transparency of inventory.
- [Instruction] An advertiser can request premium inventory…directly from the publisher for a prenegotiated fixed rate.…This will effectively withdraw that inventory…from the marketplace so that it'll no longer…be subject to higher bets by competing advertisers.…Therefore, programmatic direct will override…real-time bidding, but in order to negotiate…the fair amount, both advertiser and the publisher…can view recent and historic CPC rights,…which will guide them in making commercial decisions.…
Brands can use programmatic direct to dominate…certain websites and get their message out.…It is also used as a way to temporarily…raise barriers to competition.…In terms of publishers, it can be used to retain…an element of control as to the type of ads…that they display or to back up the claims made…with certain content, for example,…blocking certain products or services…from content pages that might discuss…associated disadvantages or risks.…
Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns