A remarketing campaign has to be monitored and adjusted frequently. These tips will tell you how to optimize the campaign regularly and see opportunities for improvement.
- [Narrator] Campaign monitoring is essential…to drive better conversion rate and return on investment.…A good start starting point is to use…Google Analytics to compare several campaigns…and see which campaigns have the highest bounce rate.…If your landing pages are of an equal quality,…and the download speed across all of them are the same,…then the problem could be with the targeting…of your campaign, and not with your website.…Often, high bounce rates and accidental clicks…on display ads can be significantly reduced…if we monitor the campaign to see which devices'…campaigns and landing pages has the highest bounce rates.…
A/B testing will help us make relevant adjustments.…Remember, Google will automatically test…different versions of our ad copy…to display the version that provides more clicks.…But you might be more interested in conversions.…If you have to serve more specific ad copy…that results in less clicks, but a higher conversion rate,…then that is a better business decision.…For example, a car dealership might change their ad copy…
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Building remarketing lists
- Types of remarketing offered by Google
- Linking AdWords with Analytics
- Setting up Analytics campaigns
- Switching between AdWords and Analytics
- Dynamic remarketing for ecommerce
- Creating audiences
- Setting up a dynamic remarketing feed for display advertising
- Deciding on a budget
- Monitoring ROI