Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Benefits to using AdWords, part of Google Ads (AdWords) Essential Training.
- [Instructor] There are other search…advertising solutions on the web today,…but the benefits to using Google AdWords…to manage your advertising are immense.…AdWords offers tremendous reach,…precise targeting, and almost limitless measurability.…Google also has tools to help you improve.…And let's face it,…it's just where most people go…to find what they're looking for online.…Now, AdWords has many benefits,…but I wanna focus on the key ones.…First is the ability to target your ads.…Targeting lets you show your ads…to people with specific interests.…
AdWords offers different ways of targeting,…which we'll go over in more detail later.…For now, here's a look at the choices…that you have with online ads…that can make your marketing campaigns even more targeted.…First is keywords, and these are words…or phrases relevant to your product and service,…and they're used to show your ads…when customers search for those terms…or visit relevant websites.…Next, you have your ad location,…which allows you to show your ads on search engines,…
Once you've set up a new campaign and written your first ad, you can learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor their performance. Instructor Brad Batesole also shows how to optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI). Finally, go beyond the basics of AdWords with ad extensions—a feature which can increase your click-through-rate by several percentage points. By the end of the training, you'll know everything you need to create effective PPC ads on the Google ad network.
- Defining your customers and your marketing goals
- Setting up an AdWords account
- Researching keywords
- Targeting with keywords
- Creating a campaign
- Adjusting your bid
- Creating an advertisement
- Writing a text ad
- Running reports
- Connecting Google Analytics
- Optimizing a campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 11/21/2018. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover creating responsive search ads and adding a click-to-message extension.
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
Connecting Google Analytics3m 32s
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.