See an example of how LinkedIn can be used along Facebook, Google Display Network, and other networks for highly targeted B2B campaigns and high-value clients.
- [Instructor] To demonstrate how you can be creative…with a combination of platforms to achieve…B2B success in programmatic,…let's use an example of an insurance provider.…The average customer lifetime value…is around $2,500 dollars.…However, corporate fleet owners can do bulk deals…have a lifetime value of up to $3,000,000.…In dealing with the type of decision makers…involved with corporate fleet,…the insurer compiled a list of individual profiles…and companies for a new campaign.…
It is absolutely essential that they target…the right people with a high lifetime value.…So the first phase of the campaign…is going to be to craft specific communication…and add individual profiles.…Let's say that it is to target CEOs,…procurement managers, CFOs of companies.…And the companies need to have more than 2,000 employees…according to the data that we have.…
So through a combination of sponsored emails…and programmatic display ads on Linkedin.…These users are directed to the company website.…The aim is to create a remarketing list…
Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns