The use of AdWords scripts means that developers can programmatically automate many areas of campaign management to enhance efficiency and reduce manual tasks. Learn more about this feature.
While I'm here now I'm going to just highlight…and copy this script as an example.…Once we've copied this, we're going to head…over to Google AdWords to see how it's implemented.…To create the script or to add a script…that your developer created beforehand,…head here to the top right area…and then expand the area.…Look under bulk operations for us.…Then you can select scripts.…
Now once you're here, just click on the blue plus sign…to expand that and it will now launch the IDE,…which is where developers will write code…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.