Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Audience insights for remarketing lists, part of Google AdWords Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Marketing is all about…understanding the customer,…and online marketing has the advantage…of giving us very specific customer data.…We can capture information like their age,…location, and interests,…and use that information to make informed decisions.…AdWords has recently rolled out audience insights…that give you aggregate information about…people on your marketing lists.…With these reports baked directly into AdWords,…you can take action immediately…on the insights in front of you.…For example, if most people who converted on your site…are sports enthusiasts, you may wish to add…this affinity audience to your campaign.…
Or if many of your customers are females,…between the ages of 20 and 30,…you might want to customize your ad creative…to appeal to this particular demographic.…To show you what I'm talking about,…I'm going to pull up a report…so we can review it together.…To get to your audience insights,…you'll select Shared library…from the navigation panel…on the left-hand side of your AdWords account.…
Once you've set up your campaign, you'll learn how to use AdWords reporting and Google Analytics to monitor the performance of ads and optimize ads to get more clicks, conversions, and ultimately more return on your investment (ROI) in search advertising. Plus, learn about audience remarketing and what ad extensions can do for you.
Because Google frequently adds new features and functionality, we're committed to keeping this course up to date with the latest training. Check back often for updates!
- Understanding Quality Score and the auction system
- Setting realistic expectations for your AdWords campaigns
- Creating an AdWords account
- Researching keywords with the Keyword Planner tool
- Setting campaign budgets and bidding
- Writing great ad headlines and copy
- Using ad groups
- Creating and exporting reports
- Measuring ROI
- Setting up Google Analytics for conversion tracking
- Optimizing ads
- Adjusting bids
- Creating a remarketing campaign
- Using ad extensions
Skill Level Beginner
Bing Ads Essential Trainingwith Joseph Kerschbaum1h 44m Beginner
Advanced Google AdWords Tips and Trickswith David Booth56m 54s Advanced
1. Pay-Per-Click Advertising
2. Before Getting Started
3. Getting Started with AdWords
4. Researching Your Keywords
5. Creating Your First Campaign
6. Creating Your First Advertisement
7. Monitoring Your Advertisements
8. Advanced Advertising Tracking
9. Key Optimization Strategies
Key optimization tips5m 14s
10. Going Beyond the Basics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.