Learn more about the research process involved in cost-per-click allocation and how to scale up a campaign without increasing CPC.
- [Instructor] We're going to dive right into…the use of Auction Insight and the Bid Simulator.…These are typical tools that we use when…planning new campaigns and optimizing existing ones.…It is also useful for research pertaining…to content marketing and media buying outside of AdWords.…Because it helps you to infer the potential value…of traffic for specific topics.…If you want to start by producing a list…of your existing AdWords campaigns,…then you'll note this under the budget column,…there is a small graph next to your budget.…
So, let's just select the campaign…that we're going to work with.…Now, once you click on this little graph,…as I'm doing here, it'll open up the Bid Simulator.…Now, for paused or inactive campaigns,…this option won't be available…because it makes it a bit harder for people who…simply use Google for all their online research…without buying from AdWords.…So, we've opened up the Bit Simulator now,…and little cautionary note here.…You need to be careful what you select.…If you are like me, and you work late at night,…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
Online Marketing Foundations (2014)with Brad Batesole3h 48m Beginner
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketingwith Adriaan Brits1h 26m Intermediate
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.