Learn why attribution modeling and analytics are key components in sourcing high-value inventory and in maintaining the quality of an advertising campaign.
- [Instructor] Setting up attribution modeling…and using analytics to track conversions…are key elements of conversion rate optimization.…Attribution modeling, specifically,…will help you to identify all the best sources…of conversion and valuable new users.…It is also useful in identifying specific culprits…when you're auditing your ads spent…for ad-root or any questionable validity.…
You'll find that some of the bigger providers…now offer integrated solutions,…although I quite like the idea of using…a completely independent service for attribution modeling.…Whichever is your preference,…you'll probably want to carry out…the cost-benefit analysis of this.…To get you started with attribution modeling,…which is now of course a key skill…in marketing campaign management,…I recommend that you do the course…on attribution and mix modeling.…
It's available right here on LinkedIn Learning…and it's taught by Corey Koberg.…So leverage attribution modeling in your efforts…to scale up your advertising efforts…and find the right inventory through this.…
Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns