Learn which activities to perform that will make your marketing campaign better.
- [Instructor] The purpose of running PPC campaigns on Bing Ads and Google AdWords is usually to meet certain objectives. You know that the campaign is a success when those objectives are being met, which is the most important attribute of a good campaign. These goals should be measured through analytics. From the start, the Google Wizard will identify specific goals, for example, on the search network, goals can include visit your website, express interest on your website, buy a new website, call your business, visit your business in person, or even install a mobile app or engage with your mobile app and the following actions will make a campaign a success.
You've got to maintain accurate customer profiles for targeting and this you'll achieve by doing regular research. You've also got to maintain up-to-date competitor information to adjust your offer dynamically, and thereby, you'll be able to remain valuable and unique, and do regular measurements of your goals with signs of improvement in either cost of conversion rate because this is a great sign that things are going well. Think of regular optimization with credible improvements of which the ultimate achievement is to exceed an industry benchmark.
Great teamwork goes a long way because that will help us to make sure that the changes to your landing pages by any team member will have a positive impact on the campaign, or we can liaise with the team so that we can post the campaign to avoid any leaks in the budget. Also, make use of dynamic and competitive copywriting to continue attracting a better click through rate and quality score than your competition. If you do that, it should be reflected in your conversion rate. The exciting thing about PPC is that it's constantly evolving.
It is a challenge to stay at the top of your game, so, to make sure that you run great campaigns, you should always learn news things and advance your knowledge in this field. So here's a challenge for you now. Take a look at your company's campaigns on PPC and evaluate the accounts closely, and the question is this. Can you identify ways to make it better, and if you can, you're definitely on the right track.
- Understanding the difference between search and display advertising
- Mapping PPC marketing to the sales funnel
- Using marketing agencies and campaign specialists
- Creating a Bing Ads account
- Creating a Google AdWords account
- Granting access to third-party users
- Setting up a campaign in Bing Ads and Google AdWords
- Setting keyword match types
- Copywriting for PPC ads
- Improving the quality score of your ads across different networks
- Using goals and conversion tracking
- Handling typical problems in PPC advertising