Attributes in dynamic remarketing is used to provide Google with details about the vertical to which the ad relates. Learn how to further refine your audience with this.
- [Narrator] With the remarketing audience in place…and vertical attributes set up…the remaining attributes we chose need to be linked…to our AdWords account, so this is the part where…we align various elements of our online assets…and their accounts to enable dynamic remarketing…so let's do this now in analytics…so we click on "admin" to make sure that we're…in the right section, and we find the property…that we would like to work with…and then we scroll down to "audience definitions"…and we click on "dynamic attributes."…Now, we simply click on "add a new attribute"…and at this point in time, we need to tell Google…something about our business…so we're going to select what describes our business…the most accurately.…
Let's imagine this would be a flight business…and we're going to select "all website data"…and we have to connect it to the correct account…and once that's done, we click on "next step"…so now we shared these attributes with a specific account…we've clicked on "next step" and here…we need to watch out for attributes…
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Building remarketing lists
- Types of remarketing offered by Google
- Linking AdWords with Analytics
- Setting up Analytics campaigns
- Switching between AdWords and Analytics
- Dynamic remarketing for ecommerce
- Creating audiences
- Setting up a dynamic remarketing feed for display advertising
- Deciding on a budget
- Monitoring ROI