Learn why artificial intelligence (AI) and programmatic will disrupt the conventional process of segmentation and targeting—and where it will level the playing field for companies of all sizes.
- [Instructor] The evolution of the ad industry…is data driven.…As we work with huge ecosystems…where data is gathered on consumer behavior,…more and more segments will be created.…With time more data will improve…the reliability of these segments.…Currently examples of segments…that are already empowered…through artificial intelligence…include look-alike audiences from Facebook and Google,…as well as audiences expansion from LinkedIn.…
And this taps into their data to find other users…that are similar to those within your segment.…Audience profiles already act as a way of segmentation…because of similarities in interests,…behaviors and values.…We also have the ability to target social followers…of a known competitor, a fan page on social media.…The next step in the industry evolution…is the application of data science…to large volumes of consumer data…and occurrences that will enable us…to predict ideal scenarios for optimal conversion.…
As the reliability of this process…and the data increases along…with known customer attributes,…
Here marketing expert Adriaan Brits shows members the fundamentals of programmatic advertising. Learn how to examine audience insights and pick a real-time advertising platform that can help you understand when and where to place ads. Discover how to target advertising for video, mobile, and apps, and work with LinkedIn, Facebook, and the Google Display Network. Plus, find out how to create campaigns, use advanced targeting to reach B2B decision makers, and act on valuable audience insights.
- How programmatic advertising is used
- Real-time advertising strategies
- Programmatic advertising on mobile
- Choosing the right media type
- Choosing auction or direct buying
- Choosing a targeting method
- B2B marketing and programmatic ads
- Using analytics and artificial intelligence
- Auditing programmatic campaigns