Since you only pay per install and not per click, app installs are a safer way of mobile advertising and also take up real estate on your clients’ phone screens. Learn how to set up an app campaign via AdWords.
- [Narrator] Having your app installed…on a consumer's mobile gives your brand…the unique piece of real estate on their mobile screen,…which in turn creates a much higher chance…of reengagement and repeated sales.…As part of our mobile marketing efforts,…we may wish to run a campaign…that will focus on mobile installs as follows.…Let's head over to Google AdWords.…Once you're under all campaigns…you can just hit the blue plus sign…to create a new campaign.…
Look all the way towards the right,…is an option called universal app.…When we select that, we can drive app installs…across Google's display network.…Next, we can specify the operating system of the app.…It could be Android or iOS.…You could then just enter the app name and hit search.…If it is an app to do with health,…I would enter health and I would choose…whichever one it is from the list.…
Then we'll click on continue and it will take us…to the next screen where you can see a live preview…of what the app install ad would look like.…To start off here we will do the copywriting phase.…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.