By using advanced targeting combinations, a campaign specialist can really narrow down their remarketing campaign to focus on specific users. Learn how to use these combinations.
- [Instructor] Next I'd like to share with you…how remarketing campaigns can use a combination…of additional targeting criteria to really focus…on the users that we want.…And why is this so important, then,…for campaign specialists?…Let's consider a practical example of a business,…in this case a car dealer in California,…who sells cars to buyers within a 500 mile radius.…Now, with a great content marketing strategy,…even visitors from Mexico, India, and all over the world…may find this website through organic search.…
Some may even visit our shopping cart…simply out of curiosity to see…how much cars would cost in the United States.…But in reality, the business may never have sold a car…to anyone living outside of the U.S.…So in this case, we definitely want to limit…the targeting criteria of the campaign on several counts.…Remember, even if your business did sell products globally,…the bidding cost in the U.S.A can be 500 times more…than it would be in India and Mexico…in this particular case.…
So, you probably would wanna set up…
This course is part of a Learning Path approved by the American Marketing Association.
Gain the skills you need to become an AMA Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) in Digital Marketing by using the industry-leading courses and resources in the Learning Path. Take the AMA certification exam to show that you have what it takes to lead the digital transformation.
- Building remarketing lists
- Types of remarketing offered by Google
- Linking AdWords with Analytics
- Setting up Analytics campaigns
- Switching between AdWords and Analytics
- Dynamic remarketing for ecommerce
- Creating audiences
- Setting up a dynamic remarketing feed for display advertising
- Deciding on a budget
- Monitoring ROI