There are many targeting methods in Google AdWords, of which some are programmatic and automated. Learn more about various targeting combinations for better results.
- [Instructor] In PPC, we typically use various…targeting methods all combined…to optimize the campaign.…By now, you would've learned how to use the Display Planner,…however, you should be using a variety…of targeting combinations for display campaigns…to create necessary and optimal conditions.…I will select a fictitious campaign here from my list…and it's called the California Car Dealer,…which we created for this course.…When we select Overview from the top left column here,…we're going to be at a campaign level…and now I can share with you…what has been set up for this campaign.…
Right now, your screen would be looking…a lot different than mine and that is…because if a targeting method was not specified,…it will likely not appear here on the Overview.…As we scroll down in the Overview section,…firstly, under Selected Keywords,…you will notice that we've specified a couple of keywords…of specific car brands that will compete…within a narrow category.…Then, if you look at Selected Placements,…we find specific websites that we hand-pick…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
AdWords and Analytics: Remarketingwith Adriaan Brits1h 26m Intermediate
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.