In this video, Adriaan Brits provides useful tips and tricks for advanced AdWords users, all centered around conversion and ROI optimization.
- [Instructor] In every industry advanced practitioners…who have mastered their craft…are the ones who also experience…the exception to the rule,…especially when it comes to results.…In pay per click advertising,…I can share with you a few advanced tips and tricks…on next-level consulting.…I've seen cases where significant rebates…are issued on a quarterly basis…simply because we've been able to provide…a good analytic breakdown…that proves to paid advertising platforms…that there was a quality issue with their traffic,…which their own team may not have noticed.…
Auditing is something that I'll taught on this course…and in introductory courses.…I find it to be a significant contributing factor…to increase ROI.…Secondly, keywords are not the main conversion factor.…Many PPC practitioners live in a virtual reality…because they focus intensely…and exclusively on the standard advice…search engines give on keyword research.…But that's only the starting point.…
Remember that search engines sell clicks…and you are the buyer who need to spend money with them.…
- Research and planning in AdWords
- Working with the Display Planner
- Using the AdWords Editor and manager accounts
- Reporting tips with AdWords
- Using rules and automation in AdWords
- Dynamic search and display automation
- Overview of video advertising and Google Display Network
- YouTube advertising via AdWords
- Advanced PPC tips and tricks
Skill Level Advanced
1. Research and Planning in AdWords
Advanced display targeting6m 48s
2. Managing and Reporting
3. Mobile Marketing with AdWords
4. Using Automation in AdWords
5. Video Advertising in AdWords
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.